- You can better control your spending.
- You won’t get tired of what you’re eating
- You won’t run out of food at the end of the month (if you budget properly).
- You can purchase and eat fresh goods without them going bad.
- You can catch sales.
- You won’t have to make random stops at the store during the week.
Here are the 3 things you need to do…
1. Set the budget
You can even make a game out of it to see the lowest amount you can spend in a week.
2. Make a list
By planning what you are going to buy you’ll save money by not spending on impulse purchases. It’s also a way to document what you’re eating and what you’re spending each month.
3. Make it work
Make what you’ve got in the cabinets work. This is why it’s important to get items you can make work all week.